What is this challenge?
- Our 5 Week Body Shred Challenge is one of our most exciting and rewarding events I have had the pleasure of facilitating.
- Our challenge is held over an 5-week period. The competition will be divided into Male and Female competitor categories with the winners receiving trophies, prizes and bragging rights as champions!!!
- It doesn’t matter if you only have 5kg to lose or 50kg to lose, it’s a level playing field and fair to everyone because as it is based on the total body weight percentage lost and the total centimeters lost
- You will also be emailed an 5-week productivity diary in which you can measure the progress of your good habits
- Everyone can do the challenge whether you’re a client or non-client we promote activity through tracking devices like Fitbit instead of turning up to a class or Personal Training.
- In our 2017 Summer/Autumn Challenge, our top 5 challengers lost almost 50kg between them, with one of our challengers losing over 13kg in only 8 short weeks!
What do I receive?
A ‘Health and Wellbeing Shopping Tour’ at Coles Centro Nepean on the Saturday the 18th of November at 9-10am to help you gain insight into tasty low calorie meals and snacks that will accelerate your progress towards your weight loss goals.
- Exercise programs that you can do at your own home, park or gym.
- Nutrition plans which are simple to use and realistic for a busy lifestyle.
- Access to the exclusive 2018 Spring/Summer Challenge Facebook Group where I will personally provide everyone with motivation and insights into how you can overcome weight loss barriers.
- You will be expected to report in with your Personal Trainer TWO times a week so he/she can individually monitor your progress and help you with any challenges that you may be facing.
- Before and after photos are to be expected to be taken by yourself for your own reference
- Fortnightly nutrition and exercise mini-competitions with prizes.
- You will also be expected to do your own measurements on the first week, 3rd week and 5th and final week of the challenge.
- You will also receive 2 x FREE Group Personal Training sessions andvalued at over $65
When does it start?
The competition starts on the week commencing the Monday 13th of November, 2017 and you must have paid your funds and submitted your first weigh in by Monday the 13th November, 2017.
How much is my investment and how do I register?
$100 which may be paid via direct debit, internet transfer or cash.
- Contact Denver Oliveux via the details below to register.
Looking Good & Feeling Great
We Go the Extra Mile!!
Mobile: 0403 6918 55