What is this challenge?
- Our 6 Week Body Shred Challenge is one of our most exciting and rewarding events I have had the pleasure of facilitating.
- Our challenge is held over an 6-week period. The competition will be divided into Male and Female competitor categories with the winners receiving trophies, prizes and bragging rights as champions!!!
- It doesn’t matter if you only have 5kg to lose or 50kg to lose, it’s a level playing field and fair to everyone because as it is based on the total body weight percentage lost and the total centimeters lost
- You will also be emailed an 6-week productivity diary in which you can measure the progress of your good habits
- Everyone can do the challenge whether you’re a client or non-client we promote activity through tracking devices such as Fitbits, Garmins ect instead of turning up to a class or Personal Training.
What do I receive?
- A ‘Health and Wellbeing Seminar’ at ‘The Coffee Club’ which is located at the Nepean River off Tench Avenue. It will be held at 9-10am on Saturday the 16thof February to help you gain insight into tasty low-calorie meals and snacks that will accelerate your progress towards your weight loss goals.
- A ‘Take Away & Cheat Meal Workshop' on Saturday the 2nd of March at the 'Penrith Westfield/Plaza' from 9-10:30am
- Fortnightly Nutrition plans which are simple to use and realistic for a busy lifestyle.
- Access to the exclusive 2019 Summer/Autumn Challenge Facebook Group where I will personally provide everyone with motivation and insights into how you can overcome weight loss barriers.
- You will be expected to report in with your Personal Trainer TWO times a week so he/she can individually monitor your progress and help you with any challenges that you may be facing.
- Before and after photos are to be expected to be taken by yourself for your own reference
- Fortnightly nutrition and exercise mini-competitions with prizes.
- You will also be expected to do your own measurements on the first week, 3rd week and 6th week of the challenge.
- You will also receive 3 x FREE Group Personal Training sessions valued at over $105
- End of Challenge Celebration Breakfast on 16th of March (Saturday) at Nadia's Cafe at the Plaza from 9-10:30am.
When does it start?
- The competition starts on the week commencing the Monday 4th of February 2019 and you must have paid your funds and submitted your first weigh in by Monday the 4th February 2019.
How much is my investment and how do I register?
- The cost is $150
- Simply pay via internet banking and type '6 Week Shred'
Account Name: Looking Good and Feeling Great
Account Number: 108 708 254
Reference: 6 Week Shred
- Simply Text Denver Oliveux on 0403 6918 55 your email address and you are registered and will receive a details on how to register
Check out some results on just 7 past competitors and the amazing results they have experienced: