9 Week Pilates Course
What is Pilates?
- Pilates is a low impact floor based class that gives your body a complete strength training workout without the added pressure on your joints.
What are the benefits?
- Improves core strength which will aid in preventing or reducing lower back
- Strengthens all your muscles and joints
- Improves posture and flexibility
- Fantastic for enhancing overall muscle tone
- You don’t need any equipment and you can get a complete workout without being puffed out or waiting to use a machine at a gym
Who is Pilates tailored for?
- The beginner program which is what we are offering is tailored for all fitness levels.
What will be supplied at each session?
- Great workout
- Weekly nutrition tips
- Optional weekly challenges
When and where will it be held:
- Our Pilates program will be held at the Sports Stadium at Cambridge Park which is off Herbert St in Cambridge Park and will be on a Thursday night from 6:30-7:30pm
- Starting date is the 13th (Thursday) of October
What is my investment?
- If you pay upfront for the program it is $175
- Or you can pay as you go and its $25 per session
How do I get started?
- Simply contact Denver Oliveux on the details below:
Looking Good & Feeling Great
We Go the Extra Mile!!
Mobile: 0403 6918 55