Check out these fantastic points on how to eat healthily while eating out.
The following tips are from a Dietician whom I really respect his name is Matt O’Neil and his company is Smart Shape.
- Have a plain hamburger with a small meat patty
- Ask for extra salad (lettuce, tomato, beetroot, pineapple)
- Choose a small serve of potato wedges rather than fries
- If available, choose a prepared salad with a tasty low-fat dressing.
- Select a small vegetarian pizza or ask for extra veggies
- Skip the garlic bread.
- Ask for less meat and lots of salad to create your own salad roll.
- Choose a salad sandwich with lean meat and no margarine
- Half your sandwich size – they are often very large.
- Ask them to make up a salad.
- Order the smallest plain coffee. Try skim milk and skip the cream.
- Opt for a small milkshake made with skim milk.
- Choose an entrée sized plate
- Fill your plate with steamed vegetables and only a little meat
- Skip the bread rolls and dessert.
- Choose to buy the fresh sandwiches
- Buy low-fat snacks such as yoghurt, fresh fruit, low-fat crisps and low-fat dairy drinks
- Choose diet drinks and save about 8 teaspoons of sugar per can.
Looking Good & Feeling Great
We Go the Extra Mile!!
Mobile: 0403 6918 55
For more information on our Bootcamp classes, Kickboxing Classes and Personal Training in the Penrith area please click on the links below: