Looking Good and Feeling Great is a locally owned and operated company which focuses on providing the public with outstanding customer service and excellent results in the areas of weight loss, lifestyle and in the achievement of health and fitness goals.
We are looking for more Personal Trainers and Group Exercise Instructors in the Penrith area, who can help us educate and empower the public through our Health and Fitness Training Services. This is a great opportunity for those who want to train and enable clients to achieve their lifestyle and fitness goals, outside and inside the gym.
Looking Good and Feeling Great Company Divisions & Opportunities
- In 2004, we started our Personal Training side of the business. That’s what we have a great reputation for in the area and we are looking for motivated, passionate and reliable trainers who want to join a reputable and established business.
- Since 2006, we have incorporated Kickboxing/Boxing and Bootcamp classes. We are amongst the biggest outdoor Group Exercise Businesses in the Penrith area.
- We also have successfully conducted and continue to run Group Personal Training sessions (3-6 people) in the mornings and evenings. This unique, hybrid service combines the personal and customised service of one-on-one training with the fun and supportive environment of group exercise.
- Since 2013, LGFG has achieved incredible results with Weight Loss Challenges. All those involved, including clients from Personal Training, Group Exercise and Group Personal Training have experienced great transformations. Our trainers have played a valuable role in assisting clients to meet and surpass their Weight Loss goals in these challenges.
- Our newest addition to the LGFG company is training High Schools, Primary Schools and Day Care Centres. I personally started my health and fitness journey starting as a PD/H/PE teacher. I am passionate about maintaining of children’s health through active lifestyles. Obesity and Diabetes in the Penrith area is on the rise amongst our youth and this is LGFG is committed to making positive change in our local area.
We are currently looking for:
Group Exercise Instructors & Personal Trainer(s) who are:
- Fully qualified (Certificate 3 & 4).
- Highly motivated and passionate about helping their clients achieve their health and fitness goals.
- Prepared and able to travel to client’s homes, parks or gyms in the Penrith area.
- Experienced in teaching Bootcamp and/or Kickboxing/Boxing and/or Strength Training.
- Motivated to train Children and Adolescents (a growing area in the LGFG company).
- Able to train clients and groups casually with the opportunity to work Full/Part time
- Prepared to train clients commencing at 6:00am and as late as 8:00pm.
- Living or residing close to the Penrith area.
- Open to feedback, passionate about self-improvement and willing to pursue professional learning opportunities to become better Personal Trainers/Group Instructors.
Upon successful completion of a 2-month probation period, Personal Trainers in ‘Looking Good and Feeling Great’ can earn $300-$800+ a week.
Personal Trainers at ‘Looking Good and Feeling Great’ have great opportunities to expand their knowledge and grow within our company and move into more senior roles within the business.
If this is you, contact Denver Oliveux on 0403 691 855 or forward your resume onto the email below.
Looking Good & Feeling Great
We Go the Extra Mile!!
Mobile: 0403 6918 55