Group Exercise and Group Personal Training Instructors Opportunity
Looking Good and Feeling Great is a locally owned and operated company in Penrith which focuses on providing the public with excellent customer service and results in the areas of weight loss, health and fitness.
Currently we are looking for more Group Exercise and Group Personal Trainer Instructors in the Penrith area, who can help us educate and empower the public through our company’s fitness services. This is a great opportunity for those who want to learn how to train and empower clients outside and inside the gym.
We are currently looking for:
- Fully qualified Personal Trainer(s) and Group Exercise Instructors (Certificate 4)
- Trainers who are qualified and have experience in Bootcamp, Boxing and Kickboxing classes.
- A trainer who can initially be able to train clients and groups for 5-10 hours a week initially with the opportunity of Part/Full time work if employment is successful.
- Highly motivated individuals who wants to help people
- Trainers who their own car to travel to client’s homes, parks or associated gyms in the Penrith area
- Is prepared to train clients at 6am and as late as 8pm
- Lives or resides close to the Penrith area
- Accepts constructive criticism and wants to learn how to become a better Personal Trainer/Group Instructor
Upon successful completion of a 2-month probation period Personal Trainers in Looking Good and Feeling Great can earn $300-$500+ a week. Personal Trainers at ‘Looking Good and Feeling Great’ have great opportunities to expand their knowledge and grow within our company and move into more senior roles within the business.
If you think you fit this profile contact Denver Oliveux on the details below:
Looking Good & Feeling Great
We Go the Extra Mile!!
Phone: 0403 6918 55