Operation Black Hawk
What is it?
The Battlefield Challenge is 7km’s long with over 40 obstacles. The event is suitable for every level of fitness from first time mud runner/obstacle racer couch potato, to seasoned weekend warriors! Designed and led by Soldier Dan you will take part in a genuine military themed obstacle course. Above all the course is a lot of fun and the perfect way to spend the day getting down and dirty with your mates. We even provide you the clothes to get dirty in.
When is it?
16th of May at 10am
Where is it?
6 Racecourse Rd, Gosford West
How much is it?
At the moment it is $67 however from the 16th of April onwards it will go up so please register fast.
What is Supplied?
- Tactical Camouflage Trousers
- Tactical Camouflage Shirt
- Military Webbing
- Military Pack
- DOD Certified Military Training Weapon
- Water & energy drinks on course
- Weights! For your pack and webbing
- Free Sausage in bread on completion
- Event medal dog tagsAll issued clothing, packs and webbing must be returned
How long should I allow for the event?
3-4 hours ouch
How do I register with the LGFG Team?
1) Click on the link below
2) Scroll down and choose the ‘Gosford’ event
3) Select ‘Battlefield Challenge 16th’
4) Select the date and time (16th of May at 10am)
5) Fill in your personal details
6) Where is says type in ‘Your Team Name’ type in ‘LGFG’
7) Welcome aboard our incredible team
If you have any other questions contact us on the details below:
0403 6918 55