8 Week Pilates Program
What is Pilates?
- Pilates is a low impact floor based class that gives your body a complete strength training workout without the added pressure on your joints.
What are the benefits?
- Improves core strength which will aid in preventing or reducing lower back
- Strengthens all your muscles and joints
- Improves posture and flexibility
- Fantastic for enhancing overall muscle tone
- You don’t need any equipment and you can get a complete workout without being puffed out or waiting to use a machine at a gym
Who is Pilates tailored for?
- The beginner program which is what we are offering is tailored for all fitness levels.
What will be supplied at each session?
- Great workout
- Weekly nutrition tips
- Optional weekly challenges
When and where will it be held?
- Our Pilates program will be held at The Penrith Sports Centre which is off Herbert St in Cambridge Park, we are in the upstairs area above the canteen, drive to the back carpark and you will find us easily.
- And will be on a Tuesday nights from 6:30-7:30pm
- Starting date is the 10th (Tuesday) of Oct
- Last class will be on the 28th of November (Tuesday)
What is my investment?
- If you pay upfront for the program it is $180
- Or you can pay as you go and its $25 per session
How do I get started?
- Simply contact Denver Oliveux on the details below:
Mobile: 0403 6918 55