High School Fitness Program
We are now offering Boxing, Boot Camp, Pilates and Fitness Games classes to high schools in the local area for both students and staff. Currently, we are training students during their afternoon sports sessions and achieving fantastic results in fitness and student engagement!
In addition, our sessions can be specifically structured to cater for the course requirements of:
• Year 7-10 – Practical classes of the Personal Development, Health and Physical Education
• Year 9/10 – Physical Activity and Sport Studies
• Year 11/12 – Sport, Lifestyle & Recreation All staff have ‘Children’s Protection Certificates’
• The company and staff are all certified and have the relevant insurances
• Denver Oliveux himself is a qualified PD/H/PE Teacher
• Looking Good and Feeling Great also offers ‘Fit Kid Programs’ for children 5-12 years old during school holidays
The benefits of our School Fitness Programs for your students include:
• Enhanced self-esteem and confidence with exercise and fitness
• Reduced stress and improved focus on studies and behavioural management
• Enhancing cardiovascular fitness, overall strength, coordination and flexibility
• Learning basic self-defense moves
• Challenging and developing Motor and Gross movement skills
• Challenging new fitness experiences through games and competitions
• Improving muscle tone and encouraging health body weight practices
We are happy to combine our fitness services which are Boxing, Bootcamp, Pilates, Yoga and Fitness Games that aid in the improvement of Gross and Motor Skills and Movement.
We can combine these services or we can offer them separate to meet specific requirements of your students and your sporting program. The feedback we have been given by the PD/H/PE teachers and supervisors is that by combining a range of these services and offering different activities each week helps the students sustain increased enthusiasm as the terms progress.
We provide all equipment
We can train your students onsite or at a park or community hall nearby. Also, you have the option(s) of allowing your students to exercise before, during or after school, the choice is yours.
Cost of Investment:
• 20-35 students $150 per class for 45 minutes
• 35-50 students $225 per class for 45 minutes
• 20-35 students $225 per class for 1-1.5 hours
• 35-50 students $250 per class for 1-1.5 hours