Weekly Kids Fit Games Program
We are now offering 'Kids Fit Games' sessions on Wednesday and Thursday at Jamison Park at 4:30-5:15pm.
These sessions are designed for children aged 5-12 years old and focuses on incorporating games with a fitness aspect to help children develop positive associations to health and fitness. The focus with our sessions is fun through fitness and the best way to do this for children is through games which are varied from day to day basis to keep enthusiasm high.
Benefits of working with Looking Good and Feeling Great for you:
• The company and staff are all certified and have the relevant insurances
• All staff have ‘Children’s Protection Certificates'
• Denver Oliveux himself is a qualified PD/H/PE Teacher
The benefits of our School Fitness Programs for your Children include:
• Enhanced self-esteem and confidence with exercise and fitness
• Reduced stress and improved focus on studies and behavioural management
• Enhancing cardiovascular fitness, overall strength, coordination and flexibility
• Learning basic self-defence moves
• Challenging and developing Motor and Gross movement skills
• Challenging new fitness experiences through games and competitions
• Improving muscle tone and encouraging health body weight practices
We provide all equipment
Jamison Park in Penrith
We are located off the York Rd entrance and are on the grassy area near the Skateboard Park close to the Netball Courts. Take the York Rd entrance and you will find it easily.
We will be starting our sessions on Wednesday the 13th of February
We will be offering ongoing classes on Wednesday and Thursdays from 4:30-5:15pm.
Cost of Investment:
• $12 per session
• $20 a week for unlimited sessions
Get Started By Providing Your Child With A FREE WEEK Of Training: