What is the Spartan Race?
This is the 5km like you’ve never seen it before. 20+ obstacles over a 5km course with a banging festival area will be dropped into Sydney Olympic Park next Feb when the World’s best obstacle course race comes to town.
When is it?
Saturday 9th of February 2019
10:20am Race Time
How To Sign Up:
Go to the Spartan Race Website at http://spartanrace.com.au and sign up for the Sydney Event on the 9thof February (Sydney Sprint)
- Select ‘Syd Sprint Open’ (Sat Morning)
- Then select ‘Continue As Guest’
- Put in your personal information
- Click ‘Join existing team’ (LGFG)
- Select 10:20am timeslot
- Again fill out other personal information
- For a $9.90 discount fill in ‘commit’ when asked about a coupon code
Where is it?
The race will be held in Sydney Olympic Park, right beside the Newington Armory! Refer to the Race Schedule below for timings. There is no on-site parking, the closest station to the Festival area will be Sydney Olympic Park Train Station or Sydney Olympic Park Ferry Wharf.Address: Newington Armory, Jamieson St, Sydney Olympic Park NSW 2127
How much does it cost?
Cost varies between $110-$120 per person
- Entry for Sprint Race
- All day access to Spartan Festival
- Complimentary Beer or Soft Drink
- Finishers Medal
- Spartan T Shirt
If you would like to join the LOOKING GOOD & FEELING GREAT TEAM and join in this fun and challenging event please RSVP by the 28thof January 2019
Looking Good & Feeling Great
We Go the Extra Mile!!
Tel:0403 691 855